This IPTV review features First Class IPTV with information on channels, pricing, registration, and much more.
Is First Class IPTV safe to use? Is First Class IPTV legal? What channels does First Class IPTV have? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that First Class IPTV isn’t available in popular app stores such as Amazon App Store or Google Play. This is sometimes a warning sign.
Since this app can’t be installed through an app store, it must be sideloaded or accessed through an IPTV player like IPTV Smarters.
First Class IPTV is a popular IPTV Service that can be installed on just about every Android device.
This IPTV service provides over +10,200 live channels & +4000 VOD with many in HD/4K quality.
As of this writing, their standard package costs $5.00/month and includes channel categories like news, entertainment, sports, PPV, international, and much more.
Their basic package comes with two connections, but there are options for purchasing even more connections if you prefer.
- It is a less expensive service with advanced features.
- They are offering 10200+ Live Channels.
- Over 40000+ VODs to keep you entertained.
- It works with every device including Kodi.
- 24/7 customer support is good and friendly.
- 24 hours of the trial is available for just $1.99
- It has 99.99% server uptime with no buffering.
- EPG, MAG, and Enigma are supported by this service.